Hunters Grain Free Adult Light Trout with Salmon, Sweet Potato & Asparagus
2kg | 12kg
Containing 50% Trout and Salmon and no added grain this specially formulated food contains the nutrients your dog needs to help promote joint repair and mobility, along with supporting cognitive function, visual development and maintain a healthy weight.
A complete food for adult dogs
- 50% Trout & Salmon – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals. Fish is a delicious source of low fat protein that your pet will love!
No added Grain – This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM – To help promote joint repair and mobility in the overweight pet.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Trout – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- With Salmon Oil an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response especially important for joints.
- Added L-Carnitine — To help maintain a healthy weight and promote lean muscle development.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives.
Trout & Salmon 50% (including 30% Freshly Prepared Trout, 11% Dried Salmon, 4% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 3% Salmon Oil, 2% Salmon Stock), Sweet Potato (24%), Potato, Peas, Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Linseed, Potato Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg; Amino Acids: L-Carnitine 480mg.
What our customers say
We’re always overjoyed at the feedback we receive from customers and thank them for sharing. We have some select testimonials on most pages of our website but you read our most recent reviews on Facebook. And of course we’d love to hear from you!